Custom Search

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Galaxy Nails

Hey Y'all! I have seen this design lately on the internet and wanted to try it to add to my online store. You can purchase this set here. This is a very easy and beautiful design that is great for starry summer nights out!

To create the design I used the following products:
Color Craze Black Pearl
Borghese Blanco White Tip
NK Pastel Lavender
Arrissa Rockin Amethyst
NYC Skin Tight Denim Creme
LA Colors Starry Night
White acrylic paint
LA Colors top coat



5 comments:

Anita said...

These are awesome, some of my favorite galaxy nails yet. I love the addition of the little galaxy on the middle finger.

Nanha said...

I like this post.. :)

Nailing Nail Art said...

wauww really beautifull
it looks like space :o

Heather said...

Its a great look, but I'm having trouble getting the look on short, natural nails. Any suggestions??

Anonymous said...

Is the lavander polish pink?

Be sure to join me on Facebook!

Visit My Online Store!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...