Custom Search

Friday, September 24, 2010

French Rose


Hey Y'all! Ive been busy =D I'll be adding a few more posts so I hope you'll enjoy. This design is a french manicure that I decorated with a pink & white rose I sculpted from acrylic. I also used a pink ribbon with white polka dots that I got from Michaels as the french line. I recently updated my acrylic products & this is the 1st design I made with the new NSI Attraction products.


I hope Y'all enjoy this design! Stay tuned for more designs very soon!



3 comments:

YinGreed said...

great!!!!! beautiful!!!

http://retete-ina.blogspot.com said...

all are nice

littleindian44 said...

I think your work is awesome. I am new to this craft and I have a question about, what kind of tool do you use to hold the nail while you work on it? I have tried several things have never worked. I would truly appreciate any info in that area.
Thanks for sharing your time and talent.
Fae

Be sure to join me on Facebook!

Visit My Online Store!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...